Only $30,000 from a $521 million dollar winning ticket… that seems a bit low. At least the owner shared the $30k with all ten of his employees. Check out the full story above.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- As Summer Winds Down Racist Pool Incidents Keep Happening
- Rapper Vic Mensa To Host Shoe Giveaway In Chicago After ‘Bait Truck’ Incident
- Taraji P. Henson To Launch Non-Profit That Addresses Mental Health Stigma In The Black Community
- Here’s Everything We Know About Aretha Franklin Tributes And Funeral Arrangements
- Nicki Minaj’s Disses Cardi B, and Cardi Responds
- Lauryn Hill’s New Jersey Mansion Is In Foreclosure
- Cardi B Launching Fashion Nova Line, To Perform At Launch Party
- ESPN Will Not Air National Anthem During NFL Games
- #WordEyeHeard: Nicki Minaj and Safaree Will Have Extra Security at MTV VMAs
- Kodak Black’s First Steps As A Free Man