This post is brought to you by Chef Ty of Ty’s Conscious Kitchen. He shows you how to make delicious vegan meals out of Dr. Sebi approved alkaline foods. In this video, he’ll show you how to make “bacon” out of zucchini.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
What You Will Need
- 2-3 Zucchini
- 1/4 cup Date Sugar
- 1/4 cup Spring Water
- 2 tbsp. Agave
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- Potato Peeler/Mandalin
- Parchment Paper
- Grapeseed Oil
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook on low heat until dissolved.
- Chop ends off zucchini and use a potato peeler to make strips.
- In a large bowl toss zucchini with saucepan ingredients, then allow it to marinade for 30-60 minutes. More water is not needed, as it will come from the zucchini.
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet and lightly coat with grapeseed oil.
- Fill baking sheet with the marinated strips, then bake for 10 minutes at 400°F.
- Flip zucchini strips over and cook for another 3-4 minutes, then allow it to cool.
- If you want some of the strips crispier, bake for a few more minutes or cook in a lightly oil-coated skillet for 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Zucchini Bacon!
For more information on these vegan recipes, visit www.tysconsciouskitchen.com.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Source: Ty’s Conscious Kitchen
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Moneybagg Yo’s Girlfriend Gifts Him 28.8 Acres Of Land For His Birthday
- T.I. Calls Out 50 Cent At Star-Studded “BMF’ Premiere
- UPDATE: Nipsey Hussle’s Murder “Nervous” About Upcoming Trial
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- Unbelievable: Former Sex Crimes Prosecutor Actually Signed On To Defend R. Kelly
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Swizz Beatz Gets Candid On Alicia Keys, DMX & Being Called A Sellout For TV One’s “UNCENSORED”