Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
According to CBS11 News, one man was shot to death at a Dallas hotel after a dispute. Reportedly, a woman met a man on social media and decided to link up with him at a hotel. After she didn’t like what was going on, she called a ride (a friend) to come pick her up. The guy who came to her rescue is the one who was killed at the Best Western Cityplace Inn, located near North Central Expressway and North Fitzhugh Avenue. The shooter nor the victim’s names have been released.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- Meek Mill Is This Your Son
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color
- Sidney Poitier — The First Black Man To Win The Academy Award For Best Actor — Turns 92
- Listen To Black Women| Why Are Black Women Being Left Out Of The Mass Incarceration Conversation?
- Welp! Mo’Nique Shares Edited Clip Of Her Steve Harvey Interview, Titled ‘Selling Out’
- Join Us At The UNCF Mayors Masked Ball And After Party Hosted By Jazze Radio-Chica On February 23rd!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!