Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Payne, who is married and has children, admitted in the National Enquirer on Wednesday that he had a three-year “romantic relationship” with a female political analyst who was a frequent guest on Fox Business Network, according to The Times
Fox Business Network issued this statement, via The Times, which first reported the sexual harassment allegtions:
“We take issues of this nature extremely seriously and have a zero-tolerance policy for any professional misconduct. This matter is being thoroughly investigated and we are taking all of the appropriate steps to reach a resolution in a timely manner.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The woman alleges that she was blackballed from Fox after the affair ended two years ago. She reported Payne, 56, to the network’s executives, two sources told the newspaper.
This is the latest in a series of high-profile sexual harassment cases involving Fox executives and hosts.
Ex-anchor Gretchen Carlson filed a lawsuit last year against former chief executive Roger Ailes, opening the door for other women who made similar allegations. Former top anchor Bill O’Reilly was also brought down over sexual harassment claims.
Payne denies the allegations and vows to defend himself.
SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 8 of 14
9. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 9 of 14
10. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 10 of 14
11. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 11 of 14
12. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 12 of 14
13. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 13 of 14
14 of 14
"The future rewards those who press on. I don't have time to feel sorry for myself. I don't have time to complain. I'm going to press on."— BrooklynDad_Defiant! (@mmpadellan) February 18, 2019
-- President Barack Obama
Happy #PresidentsDay, Mr. President! We ❤️ you!@BarackObama pic.twitter.com/xhQEb4OG1U
Fox Suspends Black Host Over Alleged Sexual Harassment was originally published on newsone.com