Doritos chips have made an unexpected move and partnered up with Uber and Moms Against Drunk Driving in order to help curb drunk driving. Soon, the bag of Doritos you’re breathing over while you much away at the cheesy snack will be able to detect if you’re too drunk too drive. The logistics of the new venture are a little complicated to understand, however.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Could the Doritos bag actually work? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen LIVE to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10am EST!
Hunger Games: Drunken Recipes For Your Super Bowl Party
1. Best Super Bowl Recipes EverSource: 1 of 11
2. Bourbon Chicken WingsSource: 2 of 11
3. Rum-Glazed Shrimp SkewersSource: 3 of 11
4. Lime Ale Grilled ChickenSource: 4 of 11
5. Beef & Beer Veggie StewSource: 5 of 11
6. Quiche Lorraine a la HopsSource: 6 of 11
7. Maple Bourbon BaconSource: 7 of 11
8. Beef & Brandy White Bean ChiliSource: 8 of 11
9. Four Layer Rum Bean DipSource: 9 of 11
10. IPA-Battered Onion RingsSource: 10 of 11
11. Stuffed Bourbon French ToastSource: 11 of 11
How Doritos Hopes To Help Cut Down On Drunk Driving [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com