Things aren’t looking great for Lil Wayne.
The rap star reportedly has an American Express bill more than six months overdue, and the financial services company is coming after him with a lawsuit.
According to TMZ, AMEX is seeking the back amount of $86,396.75 plus legal fees. Documents obtained by the media outlet show that Weezy’s owed AMEX money since December 2015.
This comes just after TMZ reported that Weezy was sued following an altercation with a bouncer:
“The bouncer’s attorney — Arsineh Aghakhani from Los Angeles City Law — says she’s preparing the lawsuit against Lil Wayne for battery after her client claims the rapper attacked him while working the door last month at Hyde nightclub for a BET Awards after party,” TMZ said. “We’re told Weezy’s entourage was upset they got searched, and after an argument erupted … Wayne allegedly came from behind and punched the bouncer in the face. Wayne’s bodyguards also allegedly shoved the staffer up against a wall … and we’re told he suffered a dislocated jaw and shoulder injury.”
Hopefully he gets everything sorted out soon.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Another Lawsuit: Lil Wayne Apparently Can’t Pay His Credit Card Bill was originally published on globalgrind.com