Curren$y told Nore he was playing basketball while touring with Wayne and ran on the bus to get a drink of Hawaiian Punch. Things then took a turn for the worse:
“So I ran in basketball thirsty and downed one of them bitches. So [Lil Wayne] came on the bus like, ‘Oh lawd,’ because he know I don’t fuck with it. Like Spitta, you probably about to die, because I had drunk the whole thing.”
A little while later, Curren$y passed out asleep for 18 hours and woke up alone in a parking lot in Miami.
“They left me on the bus. They were like, we really were scared, we left you because we thought you might have been done,” he said.
But Curren$y was merely joking about the ordeal, TMZ reports, and says if it was actually serious, he and Wayne wouldn’t still be friends.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Curren$y Jokes About Near-Death Experience After Accidentally Drinking Lil Wayne’s Lean was originally published on globalgrind.com