Ever since Drake hit the music scene back in 2009, he’s had the reputation of being a ladies man- but now his body speaks for him before he even gets a chance to lyrically woo the women.
The Back To Back rapper has been linked to everyone from Rihanna to Serena Williams, and we can’t blame the ladies for falling for his unique Drake charm. But who knew that under all of those jazzy grandpa sweaters, Drizzy was hiding a rock hard six-pack?
It’s been an amazing year for the Toronto rapper: he snagged the first platinum album of 2015, has a number one collaborative mixtape with Future, and is rumored to be dating the number one tennis player in the world. What better way to honor his contributions to pop culture than to recognize his new dedication to the gym?
Check out our gallery of Drake’s marvelously muscular moments below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
20 Photos Of Celebs Honoring The Return Of Sweater Weather
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Drake is the new king of sweaters.
1 of 20
2. And T-Swift is the queen.
2 of 20
3. Ciara's sweater game is next level.
3 of 20
4. Travi$ Scott keeps a hoodie in tow.
4 of 20
5. Rih casually paired her white sweater with ripped jeans.
5 of 20
6. Future added a touch of high fashion with his hoodie.
6 of 20
7. Meek Mill kept it flashy with his gold chains.
7 of 20
8. Reese Witherspoon went for a floral look.
8 of 20
9. SJP rocked a vintage sweater.
9 of 20
10. Of course Paris Hilton opted for the casual/chic look.
10 of 20
11. Daddy/daughter sweater gang.
11 of 20
12. Solange donned a classic turtleneck.
12 of 20
13. Nicky Hilton wore this adorable Spongebob turtleneck.
13 of 20
14. Who doesn't love an oversized sweater? Hey, Hilary!
14 of 20
15. Kendall Jenner went for the tight, fitted sweater look.
15 of 20
16. Kate Upton looked gorgeous in green.
16 of 20
17. Hailey Baldwin showed off lengthy legs in her oversized sweater dress.
17 of 20
18. Miley's sweaters are always fun.
18 of 20
19. Blac Chyna brought the crop sweater back.
19 of 20
20. Caitlyn Jenner is ready for sweater weather.
20 of 20