New York City employers will not be allowed to require job candidates to submit to marijuana drug testing under a bill approved by the City Council, which passed on a 41-4 vote. Certain job will not be included in this bill like all workers on construction sites, police officers, jobs requiring a commercial driver’s license; and employees who work with children, medical patients, or people with disabilities.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Beyonce Daughter Blue Ivy Just Stole The Show
- Former NFL Player. Rod Smart Reported Missing
- He Gets It: Robert Downey Jr. Wants to See RiRi Williams IronHeart in the MCU
- 5 Valid Reasons Why ‘Little Apple’ Is The Best Web Series Since ‘Awkward Black Girl’
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Behind The Scenes Peek At Lil Baby Shoot (Parental Advisory)
- Is Young Dolph Really Headed To The NBA