New York City employers will not be allowed to require job candidates to submit to marijuana drug testing under a bill approved by the City Council, which passed on a 41-4 vote. Certain job will not be included in this bill like all workers on construction sites, police officers, jobs requiring a commercial driver’s license; and employees who work with children, medical patients, or people with disabilities.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cardi B Is Mad Mad (Explicit Content)
- Rich Da Kid Jammed Up At Airport
- Metro Boomin and Gunna ‘Space Cadet’ [New Video]
- Wiz Khalifa is Coming Back to the DFW
- Croissant Corsages Are A Thing
- Mo’ Money, Mo’ Problems: Michael Avenatti Accused of Embezzling Over $2 Million From NBA Player Hassan Whiteside
- The 25 Greatest Snacks for 4-20
- Listen to Bun B & Statik Selektah’s Joint Album ‘TrillStatik’ [Stream]
- Childish Gambino and Adidas Announce New Collab
- Chris Brown Announces New Tour with Nicki Minaj