New York City employers will not be allowed to require job candidates to submit to marijuana drug testing under a bill approved by the City Council, which passed on a 41-4 vote. Certain job will not be included in this bill like all workers on construction sites, police officers, jobs requiring a commercial driver’s license; and employees who work with children, medical patients, or people with disabilities.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Meek Mill Releases Diss Song Reportedly Aimed At Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Cardi B Almost Had A Nip Slip
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Avoid
- ICYM: Tommy Davidson’s Past Beefs With Jamie Foxx And Will Smith Are Pure Entertainment
- Psychic Wayne Listens To The Tarot Deck On 50 Cent, Kanye West, and J. Cole [Video]
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- Tha God: These J. Cole Quotes Will Totally Help You During Tough Times
- The Lo’ Down: Quavo Reveals Who Will Be Featured On First “Culture III” Single [Video]
- ‘All Screwed Up’ Director Explains DJ Screw’s Family Involvement, How Trailer Leaked & More! [EXCLUSIVE]