Remember when there was a winning ticket for the $1.537 BILLION Mega Millions Jackpot last year. Well, they still haven’t claimed it and they have until April 21st to do so. If they don’t claim it before the deadline all of that money goes back to all of the states that participate in the Mega Millions lottery. South Carolina isn’t happy about this because they would have gotten about $61 million in taxes from the winnings!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Roles of Real Friends
- Columbus Short Explains Why It’s Important To Address Trauma In New Book [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Torey Lanez Goes Live With More To His Story
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20
- Netflix Debuts Trailer for ‘Ma Rainey’s Black Bottom’, Chadwick Boseman’s Final Film