The Pittsburgh Steelers Join In On Recruiting LeBron James
There are teams lining up to recruit LeBron Jame this offseason as the 3x champion is set to become an unrestricted free agent. The Los Angeles Lakers, the Philadelphia 76ers and the Houston Rockets could be the landing spot to one of the greatest players of all time but one more unlikely team wants to throw their hat in the ring… the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Steelers star wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster made his pitch to LeBron James via Twitter to quit basketball and join the Terrible Towel. Check out the hilarious campaign that Smith-Schuster started to get The King to come to the NFL.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Can you imagine if LeBron threw on the pads? It sounds like a hilarious scenario but crazier things have happened in sports…
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- The Lo Down: Tristan Thompson Reportedly Challenges Sydney Chase To Show Receipts Or “Shut Up”
- Witness Offers Chilling New Details About Pop Smoke Murder
- Producer Kosine Gets Candid With His Debut Project “Truth Serum” Accompanied By A Powerful Short Film
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- STREAMED: J. Cole Drops Off “I n t e r l u d e” From New Album, TDE’s Isaiah Rashad Finally Returns With “Lay Wit Ya,” & More
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Floyd Mayweather & Jake Just Had A Fire Drill
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event