While the rest of the world is wondering will Oprah Winfrey will run for President in 2020, Seal is trying to throw shade.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
On Instagram, the “Kiss By The Rose” singer tried to insinuate that because Oprah was friends with Harvey Weinstein, she is the problem with the Hollywood, and thus the rest of America.
Take a look:
Sir…what? A It was probably was in Harvey’s best interest to keep his alleged horrible behavior from Oprah because he was always going to need her before she ever needed him. She is the billionaire.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Don’t try it!
As we previously reported, since the Oscar nominee’s glorious speech at the 2018 Golden Globes, there have been rumors that she plans to run against Donald Trump in the presidential election in 2020.
The OWN owner has yet to confirm or deny these rumors.
Time will only tell.
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source: 1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source: 2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source: 3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source: 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source: 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source: 6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.Source: 7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source: 8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source: 9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source: 10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source: 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source: 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source: 13 of 13
He Tried It! Seal Takes Shots at Oprah Over Her Past Interactions with Harvey Weinstein was originally published on hellobeautiful.com