The Moschino dress resembling a monarch butterfly had Zendaya looking like a queen.
The dress had a beautiful mid-thigh side split. She wore simple one strap ankle sandals and had nude toes.
She wore her hair with some waves in the front and pulled back, showing off her beautiful face. She kept her makeup demure, minus the bright, bold yellow eye (learn how to get the look here) with a nude lip and wore no jewelry along her neckline as to keep the focus on the dress. She wore small, black studs in her ears.
Zendaya’s stylist and business partner, Law Roach continues to help her be a fashion girl to watch.
…and we’re looking.
Zendaya Helps Out Hurricane Harvey Victims For Her Birthday
Zendaya Is Lovely In Lilac While Hosting The Unveiling Of Bloomingdales' Holiday Windows
1. Zendaya At Bloomingdale'sSource:WENN 1 of 10
2. Zendaya At Bloomingdale'sSource:WENN 2 of 10
3. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's3 of 10
4. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's4 of 10
5. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's5 of 10
6. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's6 of 10
7. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's7 of 10
8. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's8 of 10
9. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's9 of 10
10. Zendaya At Bloomingdale's10 of 10
Zendaya Soars In This Butterfly Gown At ‘The Greatest Showman’ Premiere was originally published on hellobeautiful.com