This past week Papa John’s pizza CEO, John Schnatter, blamed the NFL protests for poor pizza sales. Papa John’s is a sponsor and advertiser of the NFL, and Schnatter believes athletes taking a knee against injustice has caused NFL viewership to drop — thus angering shareholders.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Now late night television host Conan O’Brien is chiming in with a hilarious video of how Papa John’s could increase their sales and tie it in with the NFL protests. Check it out below.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
NFL Players #TakeAKnee In Protest Of Donald Trump, Police Brutality & Social Injustice [PHOTOS]
1. Oakland Raiders v Washington Redskins1 of 17
2. Oakland Raiders v Washington Redskins2 of 17
3. Cincinnati Bengals vs Green Bay Packers3 of 17
4. Baltimore Ravens v Jacksonville Jaguars4 of 17
5. Houston Texans v New England Patriots5 of 17
6. Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts6 of 17
7. Cleveland Browns v Indianapolis Colts7 of 17
8. Denver Broncos versus the Buffalo Bills8 of 17
9. Kansas City Chiefs v Los Angeles Chargers9 of 17
10. Houston Texans v New England Patriots10 of 17
11. Miami Dolphins v New York Jets11 of 17
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Minnesota Vikings12 of 17
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers v Minnesota Vikings13 of 17
14. Denver Broncos v Buffalo Bills14 of 17
15. Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions15 of 17
16. Atlanta Falcons v Detroit Lions16 of 17
17. Baltimore Ravens vs Jacksonville Jaguars17 of 17
Conan O’Brien Roasts Papa John’s In Hilarious Video After They Shame Athletes For Kneeling was originally published on globalgrind.com