Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
It was only a matter of time before someone asked Muva for her opinion on all the drama that went down between Chyna and Rob Kardashian earlier this month. On Tuesday, Amber stopped by Complex’s Everyday Struggle show and opened up about the situation with her bestie and her baby daddy. When host Joe Budden told the model that he feels she’s coaching Chyna on how to “finesse” guys out of their money, Amber replied, “I taught Chyna a lot about feminism. Chyna is an amazing mom, an amazing person. I was around when her and Rob first met and I’ll tell you first hand that they very much loved each other.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The How to Be a Bad Bitch author added, “She’s my sister [that’s how I know]. They both wanted to have Dream. It wasn’t a mistake, it wasn’t an entrapment. People look at Chyna and be like she got Rob for everything, child. She’s taking his money.’ She’s not that type of person and neither am I.”
Check out the full interview above.
MILF Style: Every Time Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Matched Each Other's Fly
1. All white everything.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Boss b*tches.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Slayyy, queens.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Muva and Chyna complement each other's fly.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. MILF status.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. The BFFs experienced their glo' up together.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. That moment when you're texting your BFF and she's standing right next to you. #CasualCool.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose took a trip to Cannes and attended a yacht party...Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. And of course they both got the BFF memo to be in full-on glam mode.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
Amber Rose Keeps It 100 About Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian’s Drama was originally published on globalgrind.com