On a recent episode of The Wendy Williams Show, Lamar Odom admitted that he really misses his former best friend, Rob Kardashian. He believes that he’s being punished because perhaps he “hurt his sister too much.”
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
According to PEOPLE, when asked why he and his and ex-brother-in-law aren’t on speaking terms, Odom said, “I have no idea. If she was my sister, I would have a problem with me too.”
“We were close. He has a child. I haven’t met his child yet or anything.”
The former Los Angeles Lakers star also opened up about his past addiction to drugs and his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian trying to get “fake” pregnant when they were married.
“That hurt a little bit, you know what I’m saying. I probably wasn’t [in the right space to be a father], honestly, so she probably was right in saying that. She could have told me, but she was probably right.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
When asked about the possibility of them getting back together, he said he’s done with that part of his life.
“I say that with no offense to her. That would be the best for both of us, to keep our distance,” Odom insisted.
As we previously reported, the 37-year-old athlete has had a long history of drug and alcohol abuse, which led his to a near-death experience in 2015. He was discovered unconscious at a brothel in Nevada due to an almost fatal overdose and was hospitalized for months.
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crew1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LO2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra Wilkinson3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA players4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe Bryant5 of 14
6. Shaq and Lamar6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo Anthony7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUS8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knew9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years back10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E Fresh11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shake12 of 14
13. Brother Rob13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while back14 of 14
Lamar Odom On Rob Kardashian: ‘They Kept Me From Him, I Miss Him’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com