Source: Theo Wargo / Getty
Follow The Beat On Twitter:
Serena Williams has never been shy about her figure, and she recently reminded us all why.
The Gold Medal Olympic Tennis champ decided to slip into a sunny two-piece and strike a pose. She was feeling her look so much she just had to share! Serena brought all types of sunshine to the pic, serving cheekbones and slay in equal portions for this post.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It’s not clear whether this was part of her recent
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue spread, or a super-polished snap from her personal files, but she is continuing to be body goals.
Please excuse us while we search for a personal trainer.
Wayment! Did Serena Williams Just Show Us Her Wedding Dress On Instagram?Link
Serena WIlliams Shares Romantic Photos Of The Day She Got Engaged
Serena Williams Slays In 2017 ‘Sports Illustrated Issue’
Serena & Venus Williams’ Best Tennis Outfits Through The Years
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Remember when…Serena and Venus came onto the scene in the late 1990s wearing beads and braids?
1 of 25
2. Serena sports one of her classic Puma tennis dresses at the 1999 US Open.
2 of 25
3. Venus rocks a cutout tennis dress at the 1999 Grand Slam Cup.
3 of 25
4. A young Serena Williams wears a two-tone tennis dress at the 2000 Australian Open.
4 of 25
5. Venus rocks one of her signature cutout tennis outfits at Wimbledon in 2000.
5 of 25
6. Serena goes pastel purple at the eStyle.Com Classic in 2000.
6 of 25
7. Venus and Serena looked super stylish at the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
7 of 25
8. Serena is pretty in pink at the 2001 French Open.
8 of 25
9. Venus rocks a spaghetti strap halter at the 2001 US Open.
9 of 25
10. Serena celebrates her 2002 Wimbledon win in a traditional (but not-so-traditional) white tennis outfit.
10 of 25
11. Serena is just a peach at the 2002 Home Depot Championships.
11 of 25
12. Serena’s orange and white 2003 Wimbledon Puma outfit.
12 of 25
13. Serena rocks a metallic empire waist at the Women’s Telecom Italia Tennis Masters in 2004.
13 of 25
14. Serena wins in her gorgeous 2004 Wimbledon outfit.
14 of 25
15. Serena rocks a denim tennis outfit at the 2004 US Open Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day.
15 of 25
16. Serena celebrates in this cute Nike ensemble at the 2005 Australian Open.
16 of 25
17. Serena experiments with a little color blocking at the 2009 French Open.
17 of 25
18. Venus gets sexy on the court at the 2010 Sony Ericsson Open.
18 of 25
19. Venus rocks a double slit tennis dress while playing with her sister at the 2010 Australian Open.
19 of 25
20. Serena goes pink on pink at the 2013 US Open.
20 of 25
21. Serena looks gorgeous in pink cheetah at the 2014 US Open.
21 of 25
22. More cheetah for Serena at the 2014 US Open.
22 of 25
23. Serena wears a yellow crop top at the 2016 Australian Open.
23 of 25
24. Serena and Venus get braided up in preparation for Rio Olympics.
24 of 25
25. Serena Williams represents Team USA at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
25 of 25