As Jeff Johnson gives us his last “3 Things You Should Know” of 2016, he’s looking ahead to the new year, and how we can set ourselves up for success and power in 2017. While the details of that definitely differ for each of us based on our specific situations, there are still some major adjustments that everyone can always make to improve life significantly.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
12 Times #BlackLove Showed Up In 2016
1. Because we're always a fan of daddy-daughter love.1 of 12
2. The Obamas. Enough said.2 of 12
3. Tina and Richard Lawson continued to remind us that you can find love at any age.3 of 12
4. The Wades' fashion sense reached another level this year.4 of 12
5. Teyana Taylor secretly married NBA star Iman Shumpert.5 of 12
6. Solange and husband Alan Ferguson worked together on the blackest album of the year, A Seat At The Table6 of 12
7. Kevin and Eniko Hart jumped the broom in August.7 of 12
8. The Carters always win, no matter the occasion.8 of 12
9. Angela Bassett and Courtney B. Vance supported each other on their respective red carpets all year.9 of 12
10. Magic Johnson and Cookie celebrated 25 years of marriage.10 of 12
11. Ciara and Russell Wilson got married.11 of 12
12. We saw a lot more of Morris Chestnut's wife, Pam.12 of 12
3 Things We Can Do For Success In 2017 [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com