Congrats to the Baltimore finalists in the #Freestyle50Challenge. Who will rep Baltimore at the final round in Atlanta?
Freestyle is the pulse of hip hop culture that fuels creativity, freedom and lyrical skill. Originally a technique that refined the art of lyricism, today, the term has taken on a new meaning, defining the way in which we pioneer our way through life – freely, boldly and without boundaries.
Verizon is joining forces with 300 Entertainment to find the nation’s best freestyle lyricist through the #Freestyle50Challenge.
Seven people will get the gig of a lifetime to open for a 300 Entertainment artist tour plus a trip to Atlanta, on December 17th, to compete live in front of Kevin Liles, London on da Track and a special celebrity guest in freestyle cypher for a chance to win a single deal with 300 Entertainment and $10,000 cash. The song will be produced by London on da Track himself! And one of the seven will be from Baltimore!
Tre Da Kid:
Jefe the Entertainer:
- Singers Who Created Alter Egos Because They Wanted To Be Rappers
- 12 Brutal Tweets Dragging Kanye For Meeting With Donald Trump
- LOL: Lil Uzi Vert Arrested After Fleeing From Cops On A Dirt Bike
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Baltimore #Freestyle50Challenge Finalists
1. Konan hosts #Freestyle50Challenge Baltimore Finalists...Source:Radio One 1 of 7
2. @JefeTheEntertainerSource:Radio One 2 of 7
3. @iWanBeLikeMikeSource:Radio One 3 of 7
4. @TreDaKidKirSource:Radio One 4 of 7
5. @ItsMeMannyBeSource:Radio One 5 of 7
6. @LeeHardeySource:Radio One 6 of 7
7. #Freestyle50Challenge Baltimore FinalistsSource:Radio One 7 of 7
Who Will Rep Baltimore In The Final #Freestyle50Challenge? [VIDEO] was originally published on 92q.com