For a rapper, Ty Dolla $ign keeps a pretty low profile, and while his most well-known song might be “Paranoid,” which features B.O.B., Ty is out here making much bigger moves than that. He dropped a brand new project called, “Campaign.” And if you didn’t notice because he’s just not quite on your radar, you might want to put him there!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to Headkrack explain the dopeness that is Ty Dolla $ign! Check out the exclusive video above for more in the hip-hop spot from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: Ty Dolla $ign Recalls The Strangest Place He’s Ever Woken Up In [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Ty Dolla $ign Talks About His And Wiz Khalifa’s Movie Making Process [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Hip-Hop Translation: Ty Dolla $ign “Blasé” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Wiz Khalifa, DeJ Loaf, Ty Dolla $ign, & More Perform At A3C Music Festival & Conference In Atlanta
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Marc Lamont Hill & Jeezy Have A A3Conversation In Atlanta.
1 of 9
2. Stalley Hits The Stage At A3C.
2 of 9
3. Juan Epstein Sat Down With De La Soul During A3C.
3 of 9
4. Mike WiLL Made-It Performs At A3C.
4 of 9
5. DeJ Loaf Reps Hard For Detroit In Atlanta.
5 of 9
6. Ty Dolla $ign Performs A Medley Of Hits.
6 of 9
7. Raury Performs “Indigo Child.”
7 of 9
8. Quentin Miller & His WNDG CRSHRS crew perform at A3C.
8 of 9
9. Curren$y surprises fans and performs with Wiz Khalifa’s Taylor Gang.
9 of 9