The mom of two stopped by VH1 Live with Marc Lamont Hill and confirmed that she and fiance, MLB star Carl Crawford, have indeed set a wedding date. But it wouldn’t be Ev without a little shade thrown. When asked which of the Basketball Wives LA stars are not invited to her wedding, she admitted, “All of them except Shaunie (O’Neal).”
The tea spilling didn’t stop there. Marc asked Evelyn if she’d consider coming back to the show that made her famous, to which she replied, “Never say never. If they [no shade to the ladies] change half the cast, maybe I’ll make another appearance.” The reality star didn’t reveal which half of the cast she’d want to get rid of or the exact date of her upcoming wedding, claiming that she’s “been in a good space” and doesn’t want the drama. New Ev alert!
Aside from her new drama-free life, Evelyn still likes to have a little bit of fun. She admitted she’d definitely go on a naked date with Rihanna. Who wouldn’t?
Check out the clip of Evelyn on VH1 Live above.
SOURCE: VH1 | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, VH1
Evelyn Lozada Shares First Picture Of Son Carl Leo (PHOTOS)
1. Evelyn Lozada and her daughter, Shaniece Hairston, enjoy Mother's Day together.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. The first picture ever uploaded of Evelyn Lozada's baby boy, Carl Leo!Source:Instgram 2 of 9
3. Evelyn Lozada snapping some sexy selfies.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. Eveyn and Shaniece at a Dodgers game on Mother's Day.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. Evelyn Lozada and friend take a bathroom selfie.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. More sexy selfies from Shaniece Hairston.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. More selfies on Mother's Day.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. And again.Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. Shaniece shows off her flashy Chanel bag.Source:Instagram 9 of 9
This Is The Only ‘BBWLA’ Star Evelyn Lozada Is Inviting To Her Wedding was originally published on globalgrind.com