Presidential Advisor Valerie Jarrett talks with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about President Obama’s trip to Flint, what he’ll be up to during his first trip to the city since the lead water crisis broke out.
Plus, she also talks about the President’s last White House Correspondents Dinner, and the shock everyone experienced with Larry Wilmore dropped a friendly “n-bomb” at Obama at the end of his speech. Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
President Obama’s Historic Trip To Cuba In Photos
1. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama attend a state dinner in CubaSource:ADALBERTO ROQUE/AFP/Getty Images 1 of 11
2. President Castro with first lady Michelle Obama and President Barack ObamaSource:ADALBERTO ROQUE/AFP/Getty Images 2 of 11
3. President Obama And President Castro Talk At An Exhibition Baseball GameSource:Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images 3 of 11
4. The First Family Arrives In CubaSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 4 of 11
5. First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama Arrive In Cuba On Air Force OneSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 5 of 11
6. The First Family Deplanes In CubaSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 6 of 11
7. Obama Arrives In Old Havana In The RainSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 7 of 11
8. Cuba Prepares For President Barack Obama’s ArrivalSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 8 of 11
9. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In CubaSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 9 of 11
10. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In CubaSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 10 of 11
11. Cuban President Barack Obama SupporterSource:NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP/Getty Images 11 of 11
Why President Obama Wasn’t Offended By Larry Wilmore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com