Presidential Advisor Valerie Jarrett talks with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about President Obama’s trip to Flint, what he’ll be up to during his first trip to the city since the lead water crisis broke out.
Plus, she also talks about the President’s last White House Correspondents Dinner, and the shock everyone experienced with Larry Wilmore dropped a friendly “n-bomb” at Obama at the end of his speech. Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
President Obama’s Historic Trip To Cuba In Photos
1. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama attend a state dinner in Cuba1 of 11
2. President Castro with first lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama2 of 11
3. President Obama And President Castro Talk At An Exhibition Baseball Game3 of 11
4. The First Family Arrives In Cuba4 of 11
5. First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama Arrive In Cuba On Air Force One5 of 11
6. The First Family Deplanes In Cuba6 of 11
7. Obama Arrives In Old Havana In The Rain7 of 11
8. Cuba Prepares For President Barack Obama’s Arrival8 of 11
9. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In Cuba9 of 11
10. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In Cuba10 of 11
11. Cuban President Barack Obama Supporter11 of 11
Why President Obama Wasn’t Offended By Larry Wilmore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com