Presidential Advisor Valerie Jarrett talks with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about President Obama’s trip to Flint, what he’ll be up to during his first trip to the city since the lead water crisis broke out.
Plus, she also talks about the President’s last White House Correspondents Dinner, and the shock everyone experienced with Larry Wilmore dropped a friendly “n-bomb” at Obama at the end of his speech. Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Hear more cool conversations on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” right here, and listen live weekdays from 6-10 am E/5-9 am C!
President Obama’s Historic Trip To Cuba In Photos
1. President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama attend a state dinner in CubaSource: 1 of 11
2. President Castro with first lady Michelle Obama and President Barack ObamaSource: 2 of 11
3. President Obama And President Castro Talk At An Exhibition Baseball GameSource: 3 of 11
4. The First Family Arrives In CubaSource: 4 of 11
5. First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack Obama Arrive In Cuba On Air Force OneSource: 5 of 11
6. The First Family Deplanes In CubaSource: 6 of 11
7. Obama Arrives In Old Havana In The RainSource: 7 of 11
8. Cuba Prepares For President Barack Obama’s ArrivalSource: 8 of 11
9. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In CubaSource: 9 of 11
10. President Barack Obama Greets The Press In CubaSource: 10 of 11
11. Cuban President Barack Obama SupporterSource: 11 of 11
Why President Obama Wasn’t Offended By Larry Wilmore [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com