As if Free TC wasn’t enough, Ty Dolla $ign enlisted half the rap game to breath new life into his hit single “Blasé.”
The remixes are part of Ty’s new #freemyhomiefriday campaign, an ode to his brother who was wrongfully imprisoned for a murder he did not commit. Instead of making a 10-minute song, Ty broke the feature-packed track into 2 remixes.
The first includes Jeezy, Juicy J, and Diddy. The second includes T.I., French Montana, and A$AP Ferg. Both songs sound like giant parties; not too far-fetched, as the original had Rae Sremmurd and Future, both known for being turn up gods.
Listen to Ty’s latest tracks below and expect “Blasé” to be performed on stage a lot. Ty Dolla is scheduled to accompany Future on his Purple Reign tour.
SOURCE: Rap Radar | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Wiz Khalifa, DeJ Loaf, Ty Dolla $ign, & More Perform At A3C Music Festival & Conference In Atlanta
1. Marc Lamont Hill & Jeezy Have A A3Conversation In Atlanta.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Stalley Hits The Stage At A3C.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Juan Epstein Sat Down With De La Soul During A3C.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Wiz Khalifa Closed Out A3C With His Taylor Gang Crew.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Mike WiLL Made-It Performs At A3C.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. DeJ Loaf Reps Hard For Detroit In Atlanta.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Ty Dolla $ign Performs A Medley Of Hits.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Raury Performs "Indigo Child."Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Quentin Miller & His WNDG CRSHRS crew perform at A3C.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Curren$y surprises fans and performs with Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Ty Dolla $ign Releases Two “Blasé” Remixes Featuring Diddy, T.I., French Montana, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com