Rihanna is prepping fans very discretely for the release of her upcoming Anti album, and we may be getting it sooner than we thought.
The Bajan beauty revealed the cover art for her upcoming 8th studio project earlier this month, and social media went into a complete frenzy, especially her Navy fan base.
Now, according to Hits Daily Double, RiRi may be dropping her highly-anticipated album on November 6th, which will make the month pretty stacked with other anticipated music.
Just the week following, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Jeezy, and Ty Dolla $ign are set to drop their prospective projects, as well as Adele two weeks later.
Hopefully the rumors are true, and we can
SOURCE: Hits Daily Double | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Rihanna Throws A Star-Studded Block Party For NYFW
1. Gigi Hadid and The Weeknd greeted with a kiss on the cheek while arriving at RiRi's top secret NYC block party.Source:Splash News 1 of 11
2. The block party host held onto her drink.Source:Splash News 2 of 11
3. Gigi's boyfriend Joe Jonas looked on as his girl chatted with The Weeknd, her sister Bella's boyfriend.Source:Splash News 3 of 11
4. KimYe showed up and showed out.Source:Splash News 4 of 11
5. EJ Johnson rocked a sheer black ensemble.Source:Splash News 5 of 11
6. Wiz Khalifa came through.Source:Splash News 6 of 11
7. Gabrielle Union made a statement with her dress.Source:Splash News 7 of 11
8. Hey Fab!Source:Splash News 8 of 11
9. Pharrell rocked denim on denim.Source:Splash News 9 of 11
10. Nicole Richie came to party.Source:Splash News 10 of 11
11. Victor Cruz and his fiancee Elaina Watley.Source:Splash News 11 of 11
Here Is The New Alleged Release Date For Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album was originally published on globalgrind.com