It’s an extremely sad moment any time a celebrity passes away, but it’s even more heartbreaking when they die at a young age.
Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away just days ago, on July 26th. It was 6 months after Brown was found unconscious in her bathtub in her Roswell, Georgia home on Saturday, January 31st. Brown never fully regained consciousness and was being kept on life support following the incident.
After her death, father Bobby Brown was inconsolable.
Whenever tragedies like this happen, they make us think “what if.” What if Bobbi Kristina Brown would’ve filled the shoes of her beloved mother, Whitney Houston? What if Heath Ledger had never played the Joker? What if Paul Walker hadn’t gotten into that car, or Amy Winehouse had gone to rehab?
At the end of the day, we have no choice but to remember these celebrities for what they did, who they were, and as tough as it may be, we can’t dwell on all the things they unfortunately can never be.
This is a tribute to 20 unforgettable, unbelievably talented celebrities, all of whom passed away at a young age.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
20 Unforgettable Celebrities Who Died Too Young
1. Bobbi Kristina Brown (age 22): died 6 months after she was found unconscious in her bathtub in July 2015.Source:Getty 1 of 20
2. Paul Walker (age 40): died in a single-vehicle collision in 2013.Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. Chris Farley (age 33): Died in 1997 from cocaine intoxication and morphine overdose.Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. Selena Quintanilla (age 23): killed by her fan club's president, Yolanda Saldívar, in 1995.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. Jimi Hendrix (age 27): died from unknown causes in London, 1970.Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez (age 30): died in a traffic collision in 2002.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. Kurt Cobain (age 27): took his own life in 1994.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Brittany Murphy (age 32): died from pneumonia, with secondary factors of iron-deficiency anemia and multiple drug intoxication in 2009.Source:Jim Smeal/Getty 8 of 20
9. Amy Winehouse (age 27): died from an alcohol overdose in 2011.Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. Notorious B.I.G. (age 24): murdered in Los Angeles, 1997.Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Tupac Shakur (age 25): shot and killed in 1996.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. Janis Joplin (age 27): died from a heroin overdose in 1970.Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. Jim Morrison (age 27): died from a drug overdose in 1971.Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. Diem Brown (age 34): died after a long struggle with cancer in 2015.Source:Splash News 14 of 20
15. Bob Marley (age 36): died of cancer in 1981.Source:Splash News 15 of 20
16. Marilyn Monroe (age 36): died from a barbiturate overdose in 1962.Source:Splash News 16 of 20
17. Princess Diana (age 36): died in a traffic collision trying to avoid paparazzi in 1997.Source:Splash News 17 of 20
18. Heath Ledger (age 28): died from a combined drug intoxication in 2008.Source:Splash News 18 of 20
19. Cory Monteith (age 31): died from a drug overdose in 2013.Source:Splash News 19 of 20
20. Aaliyah (age 22): died in a plane crash in 2001.Source:Getty 20 of 20
Rest In Peace: 20 Unforgettable Celebrities Who Died Too Young was originally published on globalgrind.com