CLOSE
62 reads
Leave a comment
Plastic surgery instruments

Source: Juan Silva / Getty

 

A woman from Boston was badly injured when one of her booty implants exploded while doing squats in the gym and is now in a coma.  She was supposedly making a video for instagram and according to her sister, she had gone to an unlicensed clinic to get a 64-inch bottom.

According to news reports 27-year-old Serena Beuford was working out for an Instagram video when she heard a loud pop. Right afterwards she fell to the floor screaming, saying that her butt was gone. According to Beuford’s sister Jackie, Serena had visited an unlicensed clinic to get implants.

She said her sister wanted to become famous on Instagram. That clinic is now under investigation.

Doctors said Beuford will require extensive medical procedures to repair the damage caused by the implants. The eruption of her implants caused severe damage to her rectum, colon, and lower intestines. The doctor treating Beuford said implants are not healthy for the body and are not meant to last long. Never miss breaking news, weather and traffic – Get our new and improved app.

Source| News 4 San Antonio

 

 

comments – add yours
×