Ray J has managed to sustain a long career in the ever-changing entertainment industry. As a recording artist, TV personality, and business owner, Ray J has proven that he is more than “Brandy’s little brother,” he is a renaissance man.
Throughout his career, the 38-year-old has had his fair share of ups and downs. However, he always manages to turn it into a new business move. At the 2019 National Urban League Conference, Ray J sat down with Colby Tyner to share the changes he has made in his life, his entrepreneurial journey, and Raycon Global’s hottest new products.
8 Times Ray J Looked Like The Evil Genius He Is Deep Down Inside
1. This photo says it all.Source: 1 of 8
2. Planning the end of the world, Ray J?Source: 2 of 8
3. There’s something so innocently sly about him.Source: 3 of 8
4. Undercover supervillain team masked as music geniuses?Source: 4 of 8
5. Did I do that? Oops…Source: 5 of 8
6. There goes that sly smile again.Source: 6 of 8
7. Thinking of a master plan.Source: 7 of 8
8. A Halloween costume or much, much more….?Source: 8 of 8
Ray J Shares The Wins & Losses Of Becoming An Entrepreneur [VIDEO] was originally published on hot963.com