May 2018 marks the 16th anniversary of “Click It or Ticket,” a campaign urging Texans to buckle up.
Always wear your seatbelt!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Kruz Newz: 30,000 Children Separated from their Parents at the Border by August
- #WordEyeHeard: Jay-Z Joining Puma as Creative Director
- ‘Family Matters’ Star Darius McCrary Gets Child Support Lowered to $29 a Month
- Kruz Newz: Man Out For Father’s Day Dinner Sees Disgusting Note on Receipt
- Wavy In 60 Seconds: Episode 1 – Complexion
- Lil Pump, Kanye West , Yachty, & More Chime In On Xxxtentacion’s Death
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dies Following Double Shooting in Pittsburgh
- Rapper Jimmy Wopo Shot And Killed In Pittsburgh
- Prayers Up: Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Straight From His Dialysis Treatment – Freeway Shares Encouraging Words At Meek Mill Rally