KFC is out of its chicken lovin’ mind—at least, we think so.
The fast food chain paired with Village Vanguard, the brand behind soup baths, to create their own bath bomb. According to the Metro, it’s drumstick-shaped and made from 11 spices and herbs that will have you smelling finger lickin’ good. But ‘chicken smell bathing powder’ is not available to just anyone—you have to be 1 of 100 people chosen in a lottery process only taking place in Japan.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
So far, the chicken powder has gotten mixed reviews. Some hate its very existence:
Like, really hate it:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
And others, not so much:
Let us know how you feel about soaking in a fried chicken bath bomb.
Beyonce Indulges In Sneakers, Liquor And Chicken & Waffles (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Beyonce ditches her heels for a pair of fly kicks. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce1 of 6
2. 2. Like a true counrty girl, Beyonce indulges in some chicken and waffles. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonce2 of 6
3. 3. Beyonce shares a photo of her and her hubby courtside at the All-Star game. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonceSource: 3 of 6
4. 4. It looks like Beyonce found a sweet treat her daughter will love. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonceSource: 4 of 6
5. 5. Beyonce flaunts her leopard print accessories. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonceSource: 5 of 6
6. 6. Beyonce indulges in some good ol country cooking. Photo Credit: IAmBeyonceSource: 6 of 6
Would You Soak In A Fried Chicken-Scented, Drumstick-Shaped KFC Bath Bomb? was originally published on globalgrind.com