This Texas woman takes the art of nails to whole other level!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Ayanna Williams of Houston just broke into the Guiness Book of World Records for having the longest fingernails in the world—a whopping 10 feet, 8.5 inches on her left hand and 8 feet 2.3 inches on her right.
Williams recently told PEOPLE that it takes her 20 hours and two bottles of nail polish to paint her shiny and colorful nails.
“I usually do them once a month,” she said. “I use acrylic, which is two products combined.”
And when it comes to keeping them clean, Williams doesn’t play around either.
“I wash them about three times a day. I clean them with a brush at the sink. I use disinfectant or bleach.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
There is a price to pay in order to break a record like this one: She can’t wash dishes and has to use a pencil or one of her knuckles to use the computer or her cell phone.
“Sometimes if I’m eating popcorn I use a spoon,” she says, adding that she also has a problem with eating hamburgers in public.
But in her eyes, it’s all worth it! However, Williams would be willing to cut her nails down for the right price though.
“Six figures,” she says.
Girl, do whatever brings you happiness!
BEAUTIES: What you think about her super long nails?
Manicure Rundown: The Best In Celebrity Nails
1. Eniko Hart1 of 15
2. Khloe KardashianSource:Khloe Instagram 2 of 15
3. BeyonceSource:Instagram 3 of 15
4. Chrisette MicheleSource:Instagram 4 of 15
5. CiaraSource:Instagram 5 of 15
6. FantasiaSource:Instagram 6 of 15
7. Kelly RowlandSource:Instagram 7 of 15
8. Kerry WashingtonSource:Instagram 8 of 15
9. Keyshia ColeSource:Instagram 9 of 15
10. Khloe KardashianSource:Instagram 10 of 15
11. Nicki MinajSource:Instagram 11 of 15
12. RihannaSource:Instagram 12 of 15
13. Tamar BraxtonSource:Instagram 13 of 15
14. Tiny HarrisSource:Instagram 14 of 15
15. Toya CarterSource:Instagram 15 of 15
Say What?! Meet The Texan With 18-Foot Fingernails was originally published on hellobeautiful.com