Actor, husband, dad and hip-hop legend LL Cool J discusses his career and personal life in a candid interview for Oprah’s Master Class.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
In the interview, he talks about how learning to forgive built the framework of his life. The 49-year-old even opens up about the rocky points in his marriage that ultimately made them stronger.
You can catch the full episode Saturday, September 9th at 10pm on OWN.
Watch a sneak peek below:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Couples We Love: Gucci Mane & Keyshia Ka’oir Are Living A Ride-Or-Die Fairytale
1.1 of 10
2. Gucci Mane Live in Concert2 of 10
3. Gucci Mane ‘Woptober’ Album Release Party3 of 10
4. Woptober Fest4 of 10
5. Ralo Signing Party Hosted By Gucci Mane5 of 10
6. 2017 BET Awards – Arrivals6 of 10
7. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Backstage7 of 10
8. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Backstage8 of 10
9. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Red Carpet9 of 10
10. 2017 MTV Video Music Awards – Red Carpet10 of 10
EXCLUSIVE: LL Cool J Opens Up About His Marriage For Oprah’s Master Class was originally published on hellobeautiful.com