Source: Rick Diamond / Getty
Keyshia Cole is concerned about her mother’s well-being. The You singer vented on Twitter, recalling an emotional conversation that left her worried.
Follow The Beat On Twitter:
Frankie’s careless response left Keyshia disturbed and questioning how any parent could react the way Frankie did. Frankie’s struggle with substance abuse had been a looming family problem for years.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Keyshia’s sister Neffee recently appeared on Iyanla: Fix My Life, this may be a time for Keyshia to reach out to the spiritual healer for the sake of her family.
Iyanla Vanzant Calls Keyshia Cole’s Sister Neffe A ‘Guttersnipe’ On Explosive Season Teaser
CHICK CHAT: Iyanla Vanzant Defines ‘Guttersnipe’ & Talks ‘Fix My Life’
14 Pics Of Keyshia Cole Over The Years (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. A fresh-faced Keyshia hit the scene in 2003.
1 of 14
2. Hey, young girl.
2 of 14
3. In her early music days, Keyshia worked heavily with an up and coming Kanye West.
3 of 14
4. Young Keyshia Cole rocked red hair back in ’05.
4 of 14
5. She stayed true to her ‘around the way girl’ persona.
5 of 14
6 of 14
7. Glam girl back when she was BFFs with Paris Hilton.
7 of 14
8. Grammy goddess in all black.
8 of 14
9. In 2007, Keyshia promoted her sophomore album on TRL.
9 of 14
10. The songstress shined in yellow back in 2009.
10 of 14
11. Cutie on the carpet in 2014.
11 of 14
12. Grown Up Keyshia.
12 of 14
13. She can still mix hood & chic.
13 of 14
14. Now she’s building a brand.
14 of 14