Pharrell has for a long time been someone making notable and sometimes outrageous fashion moves (remember that Grammy hat?) Well, he’s about to make another fashion move that will go down in the history books, though Headkrack isn’t too sure if it’s a move worth celebrating.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
RELATED: “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Dance To Pharrell’s “Happy” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Why Pharrell Williams Should Win An Academy Award For “Happy” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: 3 Things You Can’t Do While Listening To “Happy” By Pharrell [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.
16 of 16