Fright Night: The 15 Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
1. Heidi Klum may be the queen of Halloween, but her old lady costume was more creepy than shocking.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Al Roker as Oprah is not something we want to see again.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. Thumbs up for Katy Perry’s eclectic spirit, but out of all the snacks to be for Halloween, a Cheeto is not one.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. We love Jessica White, but lingerie on Halloween is not a costume…not even at a lingerie-themed party.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Clearly, this was Mariah’s idea.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Kate Upton dressed as a skeleton for Halloween, but she looks more like her everyday self.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. Perez Hilton as Lady Gaga…no, no.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Aubrey O’Day’s peacock makeup was a huge no.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. Seal dressed as Eve and Heidi Klum as the serpent from the Bible may have sounded like a good idea, until it wasn’t.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Chris Brown dressed up as Osama Bin Laden in 2012 and per usual, he caused a media stir.10 of 14
11. Remember when, in 2015, Kim Kardashian dressed as Kim Kardashian circa 2013. Classic, but not that creative.11 of 14
12. We wonder how Paris Hilton felt about Matt Lauer walking a day in her stilettos.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Ashanti’s costume gives super DIY vibes.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Anne Hathaway as an Egyptian goddess is not a total fail. It just doesn’t translate well.Source:Getty 14 of 14
BOO! Halloween is right around the corner there’s a new anthem for all the icy people far and wide: “Chill Bill.” The catchy jam, featuring the eerie whistle from the 2003 thriller Kill Bill Volume 1, is the debut single from rapper Rob $tone.
The 21-year-old San Diego native sat down with 97.9 The Beat’s mid-day personality Jesse Salazar to discuss how he fell into Hip-Hop, selecting this track as his lead hit and his favorite scary movies. Watch the mellow interview below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Chrisette Michele talks Tamar Braxton as Wedding Singer, 7-year Legal Battle with Fiance, Rick Ross Reconciliation + Milestone Tour [VIDEO]
- Jesse Salazar Gets UP Close With Kelly Rowland
- NEW and NOW | J-Kruz Presents Rob Stone “Chill Bill” feat. J Davis & J Spooks
Speaking of scary movies, the 8th annual Radio One Dallas Halloween Bash is coming up. October 29th you need to be at the Intercontinental Hotel in Addison. For table reservations and ticket info visit the portal here. Still need some convincing? Check out photos from last year’s good time below.