Leanne Marshall‘s new collection of gowns has us hearing wedding bells.
The designer premiered her Spring/Summer 2017 dresses — and they are nothing less than magical. Inspired by the color and glimmer of gemstones, Marshall wanted to convey the feminine energy in a light-flowing way.
Many Black women floated down the runway, rocking her ethereal designs effortlessly:
The soft palette of the collection gives a whimsical feel, while still eliciting earthy tones:
Marshall definitely specializes in making a woman feel like the goddess she is.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
RELATED FASHION NEWS:
INSTADAILY: Serena Williams Takes Over #NYFW
1. Serena Williams' #NYFW TakeoverSource: 1 of 7
2. Serena Williams' #NYFW TakeoverSource: 2 of 7
3. Serena stunned as she took the red carpetSource: 3 of 7
4. La La Anthony and CiaraSource: 4 of 7
5. La La rocks a Serena Williams originalSource: 5 of 7
6. Olympic gold medalist Dalilah MuhammadSource: 6 of 7
7. No one does fashion quite like CiaraSource: 7 of 7
BEST IN SHOW: Leanne Marshall’s Gowns Are Perfect For A Fairy-Tale Wedding was originally published on hellobeautiful.com