Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 17 of 17
Fresh from leading the front line of a protest at the Republican National Convention, Nick Cannon stopped by 97.9 The Beat’s studios to drop off his latest musical efforts. New track “If I Was Your Man,” features the smooth vocals of Jeremih and serves as Cannon’s entre back into the single life. The comedian, turned rapper, turned media mogul discusses how gossip blogs, social media and tabloids can take a story and manipulate it, so Cannon tells Jesse Salazar that he wrote this song to tell his own story.
In the interview below the two also discuss tips he’s picked up from Simon Cowell, the brains behind TV’s biggest reality talent competitions, how he’s adjusting to life after Mariah Carey, and his political stance regarding this year’s election.
Check out the interview below and a special freestyle video below.
Watch as Nick Cannon challenges all rappers to freestyle more. He addresses his impending battle against Eminem, saying he really doesn’t want to battle him, but the money is on the table if Em wants to get busy. Check it out below.