Manolo Rose is back with K Camp for his club banger “Believe.” Manolo Rose has been a bit quiet as of late so this might be a sign that he’s been working on his music to give fans more of what they want. Song content is typical club banter but when the drums hit this hard it clearly won’t matter.
SOURCE: Miss Info
This collaboration was certainly unexpected. Chance the Rapper, 2 Chainz, and Lil Wayne show up on the super soulful “No Problem.” The track is a preview from Chance 3, Chance’s new project set to be released later tonight. Don’t be surprised if this joint sits in your soul. There’s some beautiful music here.
SOURCE: Miss Info
Nas, legendary as he is, has a tendency to pick beats that don’t fit him very well. Rick Ross on the other hand, has one of the best ear for beats, ever. Wouldn’t it be nice if Ross could lend his ears to Nas? As it turns out, that’s exactly what might happen.
“You know, Nas is so great as an MC. He’s a legend. So I wouldn’t even play with that, because of course you know Rozay will fucking do it!” he responded, according to a story on India’s web site. “You know I would love to do it, but more importantly, the way Nas moves is so calculated. I feel like everything he does is perfect timing. He’s a legend, and I would love to. You know it’s whatever for the big homie.”
Nas. Please. Make the call.
SOURCE: HHDX | PHOTO: Getty | Video: Youtube
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Nas, Kylie Jenner, Dakota Johnson, & More
1. The leggy Hailey Baldwin arrived to the Trump Soho Hotel in NYC looking like money.Source:Splash News 1 of 9
2. Dr. Dre's son Curtis poses with Playmate Khloe Terae at Drais in Las Vegas after seeing Nas move the crowd.Source:Splash News 2 of 9
3. #RelationshipGoals. Dwyane Wade enjoys date night with his wife Gabrielle Union at Cafe Clover.Source:Splash News 3 of 9
4. Training session! Kim Kardashian helps little sister Kylie Jenner pick out an outfit at Jeffrey in NYC, so she can take over the crown as the most important person in the world. By world, we mean the Kardashian/Jenner family and Instagram.Source:Splash News 4 of 9
5. Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? Joel Edgerton was spotted in Toronto with bleached blond hair.Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. Rosie Perez, David Oyelowo, and Maris Curran hit up the "Five Nights In Maine" Photo Call during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival held at TIFF Bell Lightbox.Source:Splash News 6 of 9
7. Irina Shayk looked like she walked off the pages of your favorite magazine as she went to meet up with boyfriend Bradley Cooper's mother Gloria Campano.Source:Splash News 7 of 9
8. Blac Chyna is so talented. Here she is leaving Club Penthouse in West Hollywood, CA.Source:Splash News 8 of 9
9. Dakota Johnson and Johnny Depp posed for a picture together at the premiere of their film "Black Mass" at TIFF.Source:Splash News 9 of 9
Manolo Rose ‘Believe,’ Chance The Rapper ‘No Problem,’ & More! was originally published on globalgrind.com