Last month, Kendrick Lamar nearly set the world on fire when he dropped surprise album “untitled. unmastered.” on the masses. When the album was released, there were zero production credits to be found. Fans didn’t seem to care too much as they were too busy enjoying the music, but having a song where everything was “untitled” left more than a few people curious. Who produced what? Were the song dates accurate?
Sounwave, a producer from TDE, took the liberty of tweeting fans the actual track-list, complete with all the information missing in the original release.
A couple things worthy of note here.
For starters, Egypt, the son of Swizz Beats and Alicia Keys, really does have a production credit on the seventh track. Also, it’s nice to know that Cardo, producer for folks like Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, and Freddie Gibbs, was shown some love. He’s been putting in work for a long time and he makes great music, so it’s dope that Kendrick noticed and got a beat from him on the album.
TDE might be gearing up for more releases, as they recently let loose a new single from Schoolboy Q as well. Fans will just have to wait and see what the talented label group does next.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO: Getty
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Kendrick Lamar, Willow Smith, & More
1. Kendrick Lamar hit the stage at the Wireless Festival in the UK.Source:Splash News 1 of 11
2. Ciara was spotted out and about rocking her Daisy Dukes in London.Source:Splash News 2 of 11
3. Kendall Jenner bared her midriff while leaving l'Avenue Restaurant in Paris.Source:Splash News 3 of 11
4. Jourdan Dunn showed off her model abs at the Wireless Festival.Source:Splash News 4 of 11
5. Proud mom Jada Pinkett Smith watched as kids Willow and Jaden took the stage at the Wireless Festival.Source:Splash News 5 of 11
6. Willow Smith killed the stage at the Wireless Festival.Source:Splash News 6 of 11
7. Drake blended with the crowd at the Wireless Festival.Source:Splash News 7 of 11
8. Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello were all smiles at the "Magic Mike XXL" premiere in Sydney, Australia.Source:Splash News 8 of 11
9. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley got glam at the Dior fashion show in Paris.Source:Splash News 9 of 11
10. Rita Ora kept it casual while leaving her hotel in Paris.Source:Splash News 10 of 11
11. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were spotted holding hands while arriving at Wimbledon.Source:Splash News 11 of 11
Kendrick Lamar’s “Untitled. Unmastered.” Production Credits Revealed was originally published on globalgrind.com