Singer and model Cassie recently dropped a bombshell announcement that she is single in a subtle, but shady way via her social media. She posted, then deleted a meme of a baby with the caption: “How I sleep knowing that I’m single and nobody cheating on me.”
It was clearly a jab at her boyfriend P. Diddy who, in an interview with The Breakfast Club, said he can only be faithful “75 percent of the time. Those will be the happiest moments of your life,” said the mogul. While the other “25 percent will be cheating and bullsh*t.”
Like many women approaching their 30th year of life, Cassie is likely reflecting on her life, perhaps even seriously thinking about settling down and starting a family. Maybe she’s thinking that her love and support of her man, her talents, gorgeous face and sleek frame still couldn’t make Diddy, a man with six kids by three different mothers, walk down the aisle.
The 29 year old may have simply gotten tired of waiting for the ring that Kim Porter, model and serial ex to Diddy, is still looking for!
According to Love B. Scott, the last straw in the couple’s seven-year relationship was Diddy courting a new woman named Gina Huynh. Supposedly, he’s been sneaking around with Gina for the past year. The pair’s first public appearance was the 2014 NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans.
He likely told Cassie it was just a business trip, but you know Diddy always has to be flashy. According to reports, word got back to Cassie about Gina filling her role and sources say, “Sh*t hit the fan, but they were able to move past it.”
But not for long. As a result of the rumored infidelity, Cassie is said to have broken up with him last month during his Revolt Music Conference in Miami. She then rushed off to South Africa to film Honey 3 and was noticeably absent from all of Diddy’s recent birthday activities.
Still, the rap mogul may not be ready to give up without a fight, as Cassie just posted a picture of dozens of roses on her Snapchat, which are supposedly from Diddy. But while he’s trying to win her back, she’s said to have blocked him and all his management from getting in contact with her.
While we understand marriage isn’t for everyone, if this really is the end of their relationship, we hope she is moving on to a man who will truly appreciate her. Because at the end of their romance, what does Cassie — a gorgeous girl with the world at her feet — have to show for it besides photos modeling Ciroc and a role in Honey 3?
INSTADAILY: Diddy's Extravagant 46th Birthday Bash
1. Diddy's Massive 46th BirthdaySource:Getty 1 of 1
7 Year Itch? Did Sean ‘P. Diddy’ Combs Leave Cassie For A Younger Woman? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com