After sharing the details of her open marriage then backpedaling on the controversial “free pass to cheat” comment, Mo’Nique and her husband are going to set the record straight and offer others relationship advice on their new show.
“Podcast Coming Soon! Mo’Nique & Sidney’s Open Relationship. Dealing with the concerns in relationships, that affect us all on a daily basis” the actress said in a tweet.
Mo’Nique definitely isn’t afraid of speaking her mind. We think a show about empowering women, especially plus sized women of color on withstanding the pressures of the entertainment industry would be a great topic of discussion for the former talk show host to make her own.
“Often times we are afraid to LIVE our best life, [due] to others opinion & judgement…Don’t allow anyone to take your turn at life. It’s your life to live. Please live it” she tweeted in promotion of her podcast.
While she and husband Sidney have been married for almost ten years, the couple isn’t exactly our #RelationshipGoals.
We think the Bessie star should just stick to acting. Her next film is the holiday movie, A Meyers Christmas executive produced by Gabrielle Union is slated to release next fall.
The podcast will premiere on January 11, 2016. Let us know if you’re interested in taking relationship advice from Mo’Nique? What other celebrity couple would you prefer to learn from?
Black Excellence: Taraji, Uzo & Mo'Nique Lead Pack Of 2015 Black Emmy Nominees
1. Taraji P. Henson, “Empire” -- Lead Actress, DramaSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Guest Actress, DramaSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Supporting Actress, DramaSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Don Cheadle, “House of Lies” - Lead Actor, ComedySource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Anthony Anderson, "Black-ish" Lead Actor, Comedy SeriesSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Niecy Nash - Supporting Actress, Comedy SeriesSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Keegan-Michael Key, "Key & Peele," -- Outstanding Supporting Actor - Comedy SeriesSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Queen Latifah, "Bessie" - Lead Actress, Limited Series or MovieSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. David Oyelowo, "Nightingale" -- Lead Actor, Limited Series or MovieSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. "Orange Is The New Black," Outstanding Drama SeriesSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Angela Bassett, "American Horror Story: Freak Show" , Outstanding Supporting Actress, Limited Series or MovieSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Mo'Nique, "Bessie" - Supporting Actress, Limited Series Or MovieSource:Blackbird Film Fest Team 12 of 14
13. Beyonce & Jay Z - Outstanding Special Class ProgramSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Tituss Burgess, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," - Supporting Actor, Comedy SeriesSource:Getty 14 of 14
Mo’Nique And Her Husband Will Launch A Relationship Podcast In January was originally published on hellobeautiful.com