While some artists were thankful for being nominated, others were just happy to attend the event for the first time. Thanksgiving’s right around the corner and the food’s already on our mind, so Global Grind hit the red carpet to find out what dish celebrities must have at their Thanksgiving dinner tables.
“I am a greens freak. That’s me. So I get everything at first and then I go back for the greens,” said Serayah McNeil, who plays Tiana Brown on Fox’s hit show Empire. “Ain’t nothing better than grandma’s greens.”
Los Angeles Clippers star DeAndre Jordan also shares those same sentiments about his grandma’s cooking. Admittedly being a big man and a lover of food, he couldn’t pick just one dish.
“I definitely got to have some sweet potato casserole and fried turkey,” said Jordan who told us that his grandma is the one who cooks it. “My mom can cook, I love you mom but I feel like grandma is the best right now. “
“I like eggnog too though. Some people think I’m crazy for that. I love eggnog.”
Watch more celebs dish on their Thanksgiving must haves in the clip up top and check out the full list of winners here.
All of Jennifer Lopez's Looks At The AMA's
1. Queen!Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. No wonder Diddy had to shout her out.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Jumpsuit by Zuhair Murad.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. This is 46-years old...Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Let that sink in.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Flawless in fuschia, courtesy of Michael Cinco.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Balmain Babe.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Those famous curves.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. After the show, it's the after party.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Which look is your favorite?Source:Getty 10 of 10
Patti’s Pies, Anyone? DeAndre Jordan & More Celebs Dish On Their Thanksgiving Must Haves was originally published on globalgrind.com