Yes, you read that correctly.
The comedy focuses on friends Gucci and rapper Rocko, their all-purpose store called “The Spot,” and all the troubles they get into.
Of course, fans were a little confused by the news.
Directed by video music extraordinaire Mr. Boomtown, the film was made a few years before the rapper’s incarceration on a gun charge.
A trailer was also released back in 2012:
Expect to see cameos from Yung Scooter, OJ Da Juiceman, Keyshia Kaoir, comedian Kelly “K-Dub” Walker, and Wild ‘N Out star Shawty.
Gucci has a small batch of film credits to his name, including Spring Breakers with Selena Gomez and James Franco.
16 Tattoo Trends Throughout The Years (PHOTOS)
1. Rihanna and Chris Brown jump-started the star tattoo wave.1 of 16
2. Finger tattoos came, and they conquered.2 of 16
3. Matching ring finger tattoos with your significant other is the new wedding ring.3 of 16
4. Henna tattoos may never go out of style. Hi, Rihanna.4 of 16
5. Tramp Stamps: something we all look back on and think: 'WTF was I thinking?'5 of 16
6. Rosary Tattoos were a huge wave in the early 2000s.6 of 16
7. Cross tattoos can be classy or cliche; depending on how you rock it.7 of 16
8. Cartoon character tattoos are only for the free-spirited.8 of 16
9. Realistic portraits are for the brave-hearted.9 of 16
10. Feather tattoos are one of the most feminine ink ideas.10 of 16
11. Birds symbolize freedom and purity.11 of 16
12. Dreamcatcher tattoos are a millennial thing.12 of 16
13. Name tattoos signify great love (i.e. significant others, children, etc.)13 of 16
14. Face tattoos…no.14 of 16
15. Chinese characters were always a good idea.15 of 16
16. Tribal Tatts. Sooo '90s.16 of 16
Gucci Mane To Release 1017-Studded Comedy “The Spot” In October was originally published on globalgrind.com