Burglars broke into a liquor warehouse in Miami and stole $1.1 million worth of vodka.
The group drove up in a Mercedes sedan, smashed through the walls of the warehouse, and stole 752 cases of vodka. The vodka bottles are worth $250 per bottle.
- It’s Here: “Barbershop: The Next Cut” Official Trailer
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”
- [Video] Rotimi Featuring 50 Cent "Lotto"
- Jay Z Pays Oscar De La Hoya $100,000 After Alvarez Defeats Cotto
- Who Looked Better? Beyonce Or Kelly Rowland At Fight Night In Vegas
- Late Night News Recap: Killer Mike Meets With Bernie Sanders In Atlanta & More