Burglars broke into a liquor warehouse in Miami and stole $1.1 million worth of vodka.
The group drove up in a Mercedes sedan, smashed through the walls of the warehouse, and stole 752 cases of vodka. The vodka bottles are worth $250 per bottle.
- Rick Ross Drops Over 100 Pounds Doing CrossFit & Were Like You Better Do It
- How Nicki Minaj Throws Shade At Other Artists [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Beyonce Won’t Leave Jay Z [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Ja Rule Claims 50 Cent Was A Police Informant In New Book
- August Alsina Lashes Out At Crowd After Losing Hat At Concert
- Tiny Disses Floyd Mayweather On BET Awards Red Carpet [VIDEO]