Burglars broke into a liquor warehouse in Miami and stole $1.1 million worth of vodka.
The group drove up in a Mercedes sedan, smashed through the walls of the warehouse, and stole 752 cases of vodka. The vodka bottles are worth $250 per bottle.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- NAACP Image Awards
- Kim K’s Super Bowl Ad Just Dropped, And It’s Actually Funny
- The Amazing Way J. Cole Is Using His Childhood Home
- Chris Brown Announces ‘Between The Sheets’ Tour Pushed Back Due To Legal Drama
- Dr. Dre signs 23-year-old White Rapper From Garland