Burglars broke into a liquor warehouse in Miami and stole $1.1 million worth of vodka.
The group drove up in a Mercedes sedan, smashed through the walls of the warehouse, and stole 752 cases of vodka. The vodka bottles are worth $250 per bottle.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Did Tracee Ellis Ross Throw Shade At Tyga & Chris Brown? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- August Alsina “Hip-Hop” (NEW VIDEO)
- Big Sean Feat. Chris Brown “Play No Games” (NEW VIDEO)
- Game Will Plead Not Guilty To Assaulting Off-Duty Police Officer
- NBC Severs Ties With Donald Trump Following Insensitive Immigration Comments