Burglars broke into a liquor warehouse in Miami and stole $1.1 million worth of vodka.
The group drove up in a Mercedes sedan, smashed through the walls of the warehouse, and stole 752 cases of vodka. The vodka bottles are worth $250 per bottle.
- Get Exclusives From The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Sevyn Streeter Plays The Name Game! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cissy Houston Says There’s Not Much Hope For Bobbi Kristina’s Condition
- Atlanta’s Alarming HIV & AIDS Stats Are Our Problem
- 2015 Lollapalooza Lineup: Paul McCartney, Florence + The Machine, The Weeknd, & More To Perform
- Kendrick Lamar, D’Angelo to Headline San Francisco’s Outside Lands Festival