A few days ago, Brian McKnight flirted with the idea of releasing an explicit R&B mixtape. And last night, he previewed one of the songs, “If You’re Ready To Learn”. So far, the response has been crazy negative (although N.O.R.E.’s campaigning for the remix).
As Hambone pointed out via Twitter, Brian ain’t new to this. On Juvenile’s “Addicted” he’s been laying his game down flat. You gon’ learn today.
Ladies how do you feel about this first song Brian McKnight is coming back with, Sounds Nasty to me haha Chime in @ 214-787-1979 or hit my Twitter @MeltheMack
Also On 97.9 The Beat:
11 photos Launch gallery
1 of 11
2. The Franklins bring in the New Year.
2 of 11
3. One of the most beautiful usies ever.
3 of 11
4. That slow motion love kiss.
4 of 11
5. That looking blessed love.
5 of 11
6. Check out their matching red outfits.
6 of 11
7. Check out this adorable “we are looking in the same direction” picture.
7 of 11
8. The couple works together too.
8 of 11
9. So cute!
9 of 11
10. A couple that flies together, stays together.
10 of 11
11. The sun is glowing, just like their love.
11 of 11