The Transformation Of Chris Brown
was originally published on
1. Had to bring POOH TO VEGAS!
2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!! Haven’t aged 1 bit! Love you
4. Sending a Thank You to the Maori woman leaders working in Domestic Violence at the National Urban Maori Authority for their support. Much love to Dame Tariana Turia who has been vocal that I have something important to say in giving young folks hope and inspiring them to be the best they can be in life and to treat each other with respect. http://time.com/4057158/chris-brown-maori-domestic-violence-new-zealand/
5. I’m too blessed. People who have had to sit a watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities. I embrace anything God has given me. It’s bigger than this music business. I’m content with being Chris Brown. A lot of people are unhappy and a lot of these artist lie to the fans or rely on hype to gain substance. Ima keep being who God made me to be! 💯 #IAMMUSIC #othersbarelyholdanote #thesehandsworkgreat
6. Venus De Milo; the Greek Goddess of Love. Bull; represents the Taurus that I am.Strategically placed on the left side of my head in protection of my heart for the Love of my Goddess… ROYALTY is everything and as man, we protect that with everything!
8. Missed this lil munchkin
10. #QUEENROYALTY keeping my baby fresh…. 👑
11. The best thing in my life. #QUEENROYALTY
16. Bring #ROYALTY home for the holidays!
18. Climbing trees with Royalty
19. #ROYALTY ALBUM COVER!