Miss Nikki Baby evolved from an Instagram famous model/businesswoman to a reality TV star when she appeared on the debut season of VH1’s Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood in 2014.
Since then, she’s taken advantage of the national stage to sell her popular lingerie line, as well as her new lifestyle brand Slay Per Usual. We caught up with Nikki backstage at VH1 Live! to discuss the third season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, breaking off her relationship with fellow cast member Lil Fizz, and her new relationship with Nicki Minaj‘s now famous ex-boyfriend, Safaree Samuels.
You can catch Nikki and her bubbling romance each and every Monday on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood at 8 p.m. EST.
Watch our exclusive interview with Miss Nikki above.
PHOTO CREDIT: GlobalGrind | VIDEO CREDIT: YouTube
18 Booty & Boobylicious Pictures Of Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Tour"
1. Bitch u guessed it!1 of 6
2. #ThisIzThePinkprint ❤️2 of 6
3. #ThePinkprintTOUR comes to the US & Canada this Summer. Tickets at Ticketmaster! ❤️3 of 6
4. Arch That Back, Alley Cat4 of 6
5. hi Della! 😩5 of 6
6. The fact that Queen Katy came to #ThePinkprintTOUR's FIRST SHOW, made it even more special.6 of 6
EXCLUSIVE: Miss Nikki Baby On Dating Safaree, Breaking Up With Lil Fizz, & Selling Lingerie was originally published on globalgrind.com