The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Jake Paul And Tyron Woodley Rematch Set As Tommy Fury Backs Out
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com