CoCo Jones stopped by the studio to chop it up with Dominique Da Diva on the Dominique Da Diva Show! The two talk about the success of her hit “ICU” and how CoCo is appreciative of the love the song is getting but wants to keep going harder for her fans. She also shares how it was working with The DMV’s very own Brent Faiyaz and getting compliments from the one and only Beyoncé! See all of this and more in the full interview below and Listen Live To The Dominique Da Diva Show Weekdays 3pm-7pm!
- Angela Simmons And Yo Gotti Are Couples Goals In Matching Black ‘Fits On Instagram
- See Ciara’s Runway-Worthy Maternity Shoot That Slays To The ‘Gawds
- Nia Long and Jeezy Share Truths And Heal In Deep Conversation
- Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Throw Their Daughter A Disney-Inspired Birthday Party
- Missy Elliot Is First Female Rapper In The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Lupita Nyong’o Shares An Emotional Breakup Post On Instagram And We Feel Every Single Word
- Get The Look: Michelle Obama Rocks A $3500 Fall Fendi ‘Fit In New York
- Drake’s Son Drops His First Freestyle “My Man” Plus Music Video!
- Texas Rangers Undefeated in 2023 Postseason!
- Gabrielle Union Gives Us Style Goals In A Plunging Army Green Jumpsuit
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Content in Your Inbox:
CoCo Jones Talks Working With Brent Faiyaz, Beyoncé, The GRAMMYs + More With Dominique Da Diva was originally published on kysdc.com
Rick Ross Hometown Has Been In Mississippi This Whole Time
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Boosie Breaks His Silence On Diddy& Cassie Situation
Angela Simmons And Yo Gotti Are Couples Goals In Matching Black ‘Fits On Instagram
Which Famous Rappers Are Crips? (PHOTO GALLERY)
DFW Career Fair: List of Employers Hiring!
Cassie Accuses Sean Combs of Rape and Years of Abuse in Lawsuit
Meet South African Star Tyla [PHOTOS]