Governor Mike DeWine announced Wednesday that almost all of the state-wide health orders will be lifted in Ohio by June 2nd. In March DeWine announced that the restrictions will be lifted in most businesses across the state. With the exception of some involving nursing homes.
The reason for the three-week delay for the lifting of orders is to give Ohioans time to get vaccinated in order to drive numbers even lower.
In addition to the health orders being lifted soon, Governor DeWine announced a state-wide contest/drawing for 5 vaccinated teens (12-17 year old) to win a full-ride 4-year scholarship to a college in the state.
DeWine also announced a 5 million giveaway for vaccinated adults to enter sponsored by the Ohio Lottery.
More info is to come in the next few days on how to enter these contests.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Migos New Video Will Make You Dance Different
- Migos Talk ‘Culture 3’, Celebrity Boxing, Pop Smoke & The Wildest Things On Their Bucket List
- Jiveon or Gustin? R&B Singers Justine Skye and Giveon Are Official [Photos]
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- Son Of Ex-Texan Vince Wilfork Accused Of Stealing Father’s Super Bowl Rings
- Juneteenth Just Became A Federal Holiday But Tina Knowles-Lawson Has Celebrated For Years
- New Domestic Terrorism Policy Launched To Counter Violent White Extremism
- Jay-Z Sues Photographer Jonathan Mannion For Exploitation
- Kanye West Throws Ridiculous Tantrum During Court-Ordered Deposition, Allegedly
- Dreamville On The Rocks Will Bring The Entire Roster Together This Fall
Governor DeWine Announces Most Health Orders Will Be Lifted in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com