Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Meyer retired in 2019 from Ohio State, this was his third time retiring after 2011 with the Florida Gators, and 1995 with the Colorado State Rams.
Jaguars team owner Shad Khan expressed enthusiasm for the new hire.
Urban Meyer is who we want and need, a leader, winner and champion who demands excellence and produces results. While Urban already enjoys a legacy in the game of football that few will ever match, his passion for the opportunity in front of him here in Jacksonville is powerful and unmistakable.
Meyer has been called one of the most successful college coaches in NCAA history. Jacksonville hasn’t had a winning season since 2007 and is hoping that Meyer’s coaching expertise can help their franchise turn into a more competitive team.
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to Still Wear a Mask
- Hip Hop Spot: Soulja Boy Sparks Feud with WWE Stars After Calling Pro Wrestling ‘Fake’ [WATCH]
- The Lo Down: Coko of SWV Says She’s Down for a “SWV vs Xscape” Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi
- Cory Gunz “Different,” Bodega Bamz “The King” & More | Daily Visuals 3.2.21
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Eddie Huang Talks Up Pop Smoke’s Acting Skills On ‘BOOGIE’ Film
- Eddie Murphy Says Paramount Forced Them To Cast Louie Anderson In ‘Coming To America’
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Dr. Ian Smith Explains Why He’s ‘Worried’ About Public Reaction To Johnson & Johnson Vaccine [WATCH]